martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Funny Short Dialogues









Teacher: Why are you late, Frank? 

Frank : Because of the sign. 
Teacher: What sign? 
Frank : The one that says “School Ahead, Go Slow”. 



 Teacher: John, why are you doing your Math multiplication on the floor? 
John : You told me to do it without using tables. 


Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? 
Donald : H I J K L M N O. 
Teacher: What are you talking about? 
Donald : Yesterday you said it’s H to O. 



Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago. 
Winnie : Me! 


Teacher: Millie, give me a sentence starting with “I”. Millie : I is … 
Teacher: No, Millie … Always say. “I am”. 
Millie : All right … I am the ninth letter of the alphabet. 

Teacher: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? 
Simon : No sir, I don’t have to, my mom is a good cook. 


Teacher: George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louis, do you know why his father didn’t punish him? 
Louis : Because George still had the axe in his hand. 



Teacher: Clyde, your composition on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his? 
Clyde : No sir, it’s the same dog. 

Teacher: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
Maria : Here it is.
Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class : Maria.

Teacher: Glenn, how do you spell “crocodile”?
Glenn : K – R – O – K – O – D – I – A – L
Teacher: No, that’s wrong.
Glenn : Maybe it’s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.


Student: Teacher, how can I look up a word to spell in the dictionary
if I don't know how to spell the word in the first place?
Teacher: Why do they call it a Hot Water Heater? You don't need to heat hot water!

Polly: Why are you eating nickels?
Molly: Because the teacher wants to see some change in me.
Patient: Doctor, I have a problem. I can't remember anything.
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
Patient: What problem?


Patient: Doctor, I feel like a pack of cards.
Psychiatrist: I'll deal with you later.Patient: Everyone keeps ignoring me.
Psychiatrist: Next please!


Mother: Mrs. Jokes next door has a new baby.

Daughter: What will she do with her old one?
Mother: You prayed for grandma, grandpa, and Aunt Sue. Why didn't you pray for Uncle John too?
Daughter: I didn't want to ask for too much.


Parent: I'd like a day without punishing you.
Little Mishief: You have my full permission!



Sailor: I was shipwrecked, and lived on a can of sardines for a week.
Captain: My, weren't you afraid that you'd fall off?


Student: Could I get in trouble if I didn't do something?
Teacher: Well, I don't suppose so.
Student: In that case, I didn't do my homework.


Jim: What's white, steep, and has ears?
Tara: I don't know.
Jim: A snow-covered mountain.
Tara: What about the ears?
Jim: Haven't you ever heard of mountaineers?


Camp Counselor: How did you get that horrible swelling on your nose?
Camper: I bent down to smell a brose.
Camp Counselor: There isn't a B in rose.
Camper: There was in this one!


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...